Wednesday 14 October 2009

My Horrific Group Chums

Hello my minions of the damned, welcome back to THE BLOG!!

In this post i am going to describe my media studies group members and what we are doing in our fan dabby dosiac project.
rightio.... here we go.

firstly There is my great chum Nick Veira (he's a misunderstood fella) who loves to star in our movies and is a great laugh overall. he is starring in the motion picture and editing that chaotic bananza that we hope to make in the end.

Then we have the lovely Anika Franzwiak she is as German exchange student but speaks great english (shes a gem) we don't know what we would do with out her. she directs,films and edits the movie and pretty much holds the group together.

After decades of disagreement and fan mail we have decided to make a terrorfying epic horror movie that will leave you mildly spooked
yer!!
frightened??

BATES
xxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. my first comment!!! :)
    i'm so excited and i can hardly wait to start. I think we are a great,...yes sometimes a bit scatterbrained, but great group.
    The opening scene would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete